Managing personal and professional development during studies and the significance of master’s studies abroad
As an introduction of the PEXIM 1-on-1 Mentoring Program, in collaboration with the Case Study Club, we are hosting a webinar on the topic of master’s studies abroad and personal and professional development during studies in order to support students in reaching their potential.
The PEXIM Foundation is recognised as a leader in positive impact on the development of young people in Serbia and promotion of leadership among them. On Wednesday, November 25, 2020 at 8PM, the PEXIM alumni will share their experience of studying at the prestigious University of Cambridge and exchange views on the value brought to them by conducting part of their studies abroad. Special attention will be paid to the management of personal and professional development during studies, as the most important element of preparation for a successful career start and enrollment in prestigious universities.
The webinars will be hosted by the PEXIM Foundation alumni, who have completed master’s studies at the University of Cambridge and achieved successful careers in Serbia:
– Tijana Gajić, Executive Director of the PEXIM Foundation, previously worked as the Financial Director of the investment fund PostScriptum Ventures,
– Jelena Todić, Lawyer at BDK Advokati, previously worked on Serbia’s accession to the World Trade Organization under the Cabinet of the Prime Minister of the Republic of Serbia and at the WTO in Geneva,
– Dušan Savić, Consultant at Peterhof Consulting & EDU, Advisor in the Cabinet of the Minister of Innovation and Technological Development,
– Jovana Rubežić, Law Trainee in Moravčević, Vojnović and Partners, in cooperation with Schoenherr,
– Ognjen Milićević, Customer Acquisition Specialist at Nordeus.
Applications for the webinar are mandatory and open until Tuesday, November 24, 2020 at 8PM.
You can apply on the following link.