1) Contact us about potential employment opportunities in your enterprise for which our scholars may be a good fit
Let’s discuss collaboration between your organisation/company and our Foundation in terms of finding new talent and seizing new business opportunities within the UK market.
2) Support our annual events as a Donor
Our key regular events are the PEXIM-BSCC Dinner in Cambridge (every May), and the Farewell Reception for the New Generation of Cambridge scholars (every September). As our partner at these events, you would support the visibility of the remarkable community of both Balkan-based scholars, entrepreneurs, researchers and experts from the UK, as well as help build business relationships between these two markets.
3) Become a Cambridge Trust and PEXIM Foundation Scholarship Partner
If you are dedicated to the long-term support of the educational ecosystem that is ultimately expected to result in a more prosperous business environment, together we can create a Scholarship Fund that would enable scholars from Serbia and North Macedonia to continue their education at Cambridge University.
In cooperation with our academic and institutional partners, including Cambridge Trust, the PEXIM Foundation can provide you with the infrastructure and the guidance needed so that your financial support may make a truly tangible difference in the lives of the best students from the Balkans.
The benefits your organisation/company will obtain by partnering with us include:
1) the opportunity to make a strategic impact on educating the workforce of the future, who are expected to become a catalyst of economic development, and the opportunity to provide aid strategically, in alignment with your long-term impact investment goals or CSR strategy;
2) access to extraordinary individuals and the organisations affiliated with the University of Cambridge, and the institutional and business ecosystems of the United Kingdom, Serbia and North Macedonia;
3) visibility for your efforts, financial and in-kind support towards relevant stakeholders and exposure in the media;
4) the opportunity to gain advice from the PEXIM Foundation team and network regarding projects aimed at the UK or the Western Balkans market, as well as to collaborate with the University of Cambridge and other stakeholders;
5) tax incentives.
Feel free to propose ways in which we can collaborate by sending us a message.
Our partners come from all sectors: government institutions, academia, private business and non-profits.